The past few months have been crazy hectic yet very exciting. I’ll keep it short but basically I graduated from college (in 7 semesters!), saw some of my awesome family in PA and Oregon, lived on the Oregon coast for a week and then was a groomsmen in my best friend (Adam and Kelly) from college’s wedding! I’m excited for this year’s wedding season and am currently booking for 2014!
Some of these photos are funny, nostalgic, or just a sweet landscape! A few are camera, most are iPhone. Some highlights to give context:
- Seeing Mount St.Helens, Mount Adams, and Mount Rainer all from the plane (iPhone).
- Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach! (There’s no hay there…)
- Ecola State Park!
- Hammocking on the coast by myself between two large pieces of driftwood
- Visting Kelly’s Marina and buying some dungeness crabs (and wearing the crab hat!)
- The Astoria Column and surrounding rivers
- Starfish, shipwrecks, and clams!
- The burger from The Sausage Shack and Voodoo Doughnut in Portland!
- My great friends getting married!
If some of these look like they’re from Instagram, they are. Checkout my Instagram HERE.