With gorgeous waterfront views surrounded by gorgeous farmland, Thousand Acre Farm is the perfect venue for any special occasion. Shooting John and Kayla’s fall wedding there was an incredible experience with gorgeous views and one of the best sunsets I’ve ever seen. This guide includes Thousand Acre Farm wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Thousand Acre Farm wedding is right for your special day!
About Thousand Acre Farm
Located just 30 minutes from Wilmington and Dover, DE, the picturesque Thousand Acre Farm sits on 110 acres of land situated along the waterfront boasting views of Reedy Point Bridge, the Chesapeake Canal, and the Delaware Canal. Panoramic views provide a gorgeous backdrop for your special day and the sunsets are the stuff of legends.
Built by an Amish company located in Lancaster, PA, the 8,000 square foot custom-built barn features custom doors and hardwood floors throughout, and features all the charm of an authentic old barn with all the conveniences of a modern venue.
- Barn, Gazebo, and Arbor locations for ceremony
- 8,000 square foot barn seats up to 180 people
- Unlimited seating available for outdoor events at tent site
- Barn features three custom bathrooms, large custom doors, and a loft and lounge area overlooking the first floor
- Only barn in the area with heating, air conditioning, and running water in bathrooms
- Indoor fireplace on main floor and outdoor fireplace on enclosed patio
- Outdoor ping pong table, corn hole, dart board, and pool table available
- Custom indoor & outdoor sound systems available for DJ
- Handicap lift available
- Facility rental includes:
- Six 24” round Amish-made Maple Farm High Top Tables
- 8 Whiskey Barrels
- Four folding tables and four 6’ long buffet tables
- Outside furniture & tables
- 200 Chiavari Style chairs
- 2018-2019 Rates
- Monday – Thursday — $3,900
- Friday & Sunday — $7,000
- Saturday — $7,700
- Holiday Weekend — $8,300
- January – March (Off Season; includes Heated Barn) — $4,800
Contact & Directions
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.