A Norfolk Botanical Garden wedding is sure to be romantic and beautiful just like Lisa + Dave’s outdoor wedding. Saying “I do” whilst being surrounded by fragrant blossoms and the peaceful sounds of water is nothing short of a dream. If you are looking for a stunning outdoor or indoor wedding venue on Virgina’s coast, then look no further.
About Norfolk Botanical Garden Weddings
Norfolk Botanical Gardens located on the Virginian coastline is 175 acres of 52 beautifully curated gardens. As a popular tourist destination, the gardens can be viewed by tram, boat or on foot. The Garden prides itself on providing educational and entertaining experiences for visitors. The park offers its incredible gardens as a place for couples to exchange wedding vows and host receptions. With 13 venue options, Norfolk Botanical Gardens can accommodate up to 400 guests for outdoor and indoor wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Quick Facts about Norfolk Botanical Garden Weddings
- 175 acres of botanical gardens.
- 13 serene wedding locations to choose from.
- Can accommodate up to 400 guests.
- Indoor and outdoor reception venues available.
- Package pricing to suit every budget.
- Ceremony and reception packages available.
Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Costs
- Ceremony site starting at $750
- Reception site fees starting at $3000
- Rehearsal site fees starting at $800
Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Packages
- The Renaissance Rose (ceremony + cocktail hour + reception) – $7000, up to 200 guests.
- The American Azalea (ceremony + cocktail hour + reception) – $5000, up to 125 guests.
- The Cherry Blossom (ceremony + cocktail hour + reception) – $3500, up to 85 guests.
- The Wildflower (ceremony only) – $1700, up to 200 guests.
- The Royal Reception (cocktail hour + reception only) – $5000, up to 200 guests.
- The Grand Reception (cocktail hour + reception only) – $3000, up to 125 guests.
- The Camellia Winter Wedding & Reception – $6000, up to 12o guests.
- The Orchid Winter Wedding Ceremony – $1500, up to 80 guests (standing only).
- The Winter Wedding Elopement – $500 up to 15 guests.
Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Testimonial
“I can’t express how wonderful the Norfolk Botanical Garden is for a wedding! It’s absolutely gorgeous and the wedding department is wonderful to work with. Liz Le made sure we had everything we needed before the big day and was always an email or call away if I had a question. We were so glad we picked this location for our wedding because of the beauty in itself we felt as if we didn’t have to decorate a lot for it would seem to over done if we did.”
– Katherine, Norfolk Botanical Gardens Bride
Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Photos
Some places were made for weddings and Norfolk Botanical Gardens is no exception. I can think of very few places as romantic for an outdoor ceremony and reception as these flower gardens. I had the honor of photographing a fun couple who tied the knot in one of these amazing outdoor garden locations.
Visit the Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding website: http://norfolkbotanicalgarden.org/weddings/
Give Directions to Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Venue: 6700 Azalea Garden Road, Norfolk, VA 23518.
Contact Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding Team: 757.516.0547 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at email@example.com
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.