Nestled on land purchased by William Penn in 1685, the Valley Green Inn was built in 1851 as the Wissahickon Turnpike was being completed. The turnpike brought visitors into the Valley and nearly two centuries later, the Inn remains as a historic, beautiful venue for celebrations of all kind, big and small. This guide includes Valley Green Inn wedding cost as well as photos, review, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Valley Green Inn wedding is right for your special day!
About the Valley Green Inn
In 1899, the then Green Valley Hotel was nearly demolished until a local committee raised the money necessary for restoration. Two years later, a committee of woman was given permission by the Fairmount Park Commission to manage the newly restored hotel, at which point it became known as the Green Valley Inn.
Throughout the years, it has been the focus of numerous paintings, postcards, and writings, and is a beautiful location for celebrating your special day. With its beautiful location by the river, the Valley Green Inn provides historic charm and elegance for any celebration.
- Packages available for daytime and evening weddings
- Daytime wedding packages include:
- Four-hour reception
- Food service including open bar, butlered hors d’oeuvres, cheese & vegetable tray, champagne toast, first course, three entree choices with seasonal vegetables and chef’s potatoes, non-alcoholic beverages, and wedding cake
- Cloth napkins and table linens
- Plated and buffet options
- Evening wedding packages include:
- All elements of daytime wedding package
- Additional food service including four butlered hors d’oeuvres, cheese & cracker tray, and vegetable tray
- Peak days include Saturday evenings from May 1 through October 31 and all holidays
Valley Green Inn Wedding Cost
- Off-Peak Cost
- Daytime Wedding Package costs range from $84 to $105 per person
- Evening Wedding Package costs range from $94 to $115 per person
- Peak Cost
- Evening Wedding Package costs range from $104 to $125 per person
Weddings at Valley Green Inn
Contact & Directions
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.