Connecting Deeper with Your Wedding Couples
Connecting deeper with your wedding couples allows you to not only add meaning to your life and business, but also become a better photographer! Katy Weaver went to school in Oregon and went full time with photography directly from school. After growing up in the outdoors, she developed a love for shooting outside. After starting out wanting to be a fashion photographer, Katy started shooting weddings after working for the newspaper and being asked by a friend to shoot weddings with them. Although she wasn’t sure if she loved weddings at first, things turned around and she has been a full-time wedding photographer since. She moved from second shooting to booking her own weddings, and realized her heart was more in weddings than what she thought corporate photography was.
- You can deep dive and really get to know your couples in order to connect with them.
- Families and friendships can really help you understand a couple and what their wedding day will look like.
- Joy is harder to come by in 2020, and weddings are really important to couples and to families and friends this year especially!
- You don’t have to be pushy or pry, but people love to talk about themselves.
- If your couple keeps making it through little filters, then by the time they talk with you, they know what to expect.
- Connecting deeper with your wedding couples can change your life, business, and the lives of others!
Connect with Katy Weaver