2023 was a year that was unexpected in so many ways. This felt like the first real year in a while when people were partying hard, planning intentional weddings where things they didn’t care about may be small but splurged on the things they did care about, and we were back doing destination weddings! The best part about the destination shoots this year was I got to bring Sara & Alex! That’s the fulfillment of a dream I’ve had for a long time!
Some of my favorite highlights:
• Miami with some of my college buddies and sharing my favorite spots with them as well as seeing new to me spots
• Hiking & camping with the family, which was new for Alex and new for us as a family! He loved it
• SO MUCH beach time! Between Rehoboth Beach (where I’m from) with the family, Scotland (sort of! Haha) and Marseille, we got so lucky!
• Shooting a wedding in Scotland!
• Seeing the Mona Lisa with Alex
• Lots of industrial chic weddings. I love the balance of pretty things mixed with brutal
• I raced in my first sprint Triathlon, even got 3rd place in my category!
• Overall spending lots of time with family making even the most boring things fun
• Launching our TikTok!
• Booking more weddings in the Philadelphia area!
• Katherine from our team being featured in the New York Times!!!
I’m so thankful to every single couple, company, and person who hired Mason Photography this year and can’t wait for 2024! Here are a few of my favorites!!
To view other VENUE NAME Weddings go HERE
See other recent Weddings, click HERE
See their engagement photos HERE
• • •
Our goal is to create memories that don’t exist yet. We exist to eliminate fear, create connection between those who are divided, and to let people become fulfilled in who they are and who they’re becoming.
We’re a DC based photography team that works in Philadelphia, New York, and internationally! We love creating colorful photos for colorful people. Contact us for availability and pricing!
To find out details regarding upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session contact us.