Located directly on King Street, The Alexandrian Hotel wedding venue is everything you would expect from a hotel in Old Alexandria in Virginia. Rich with historic charm paired with contemporary decor and surrounded by one of the most photogenic neighborhoods in the area, this wedding venue is highly recommended. Take a peek at Chrissy + Vincent’s charming Alexandrian Hotel wedding that I photographed for them!
See Alexandrian Hotel Wedding Photos here.
About The Alexandrian Hotel Wedding Venue
Another great Old Alexandria wedding venue that embodies the spirit of the historical area. The Alexandrian Hotel, part of the Autograph Collection of hotels is named after the city’s founders, John and Phillip Alexander. Upscale decor and the large Paris ballroom setting makes an ideal space for weddings up to 250 guests. I especially love the stunning teal walls and burgundy accents in the reception area which made the space very memorable. The large court yard is a beautiful spot to exchange wedding vows in the warmer months. As with all Old Alexandria establishments, you can expect lots of brick walls and cobblestone streets surrounding it.
Quick Facts about The Alexandrian Hotel
- Our Paris Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 reception guests in Alexandria
- Located in the heart of Old Alexandria
- Take your special celebration outdoors when you reserve our Courtyard
- Work with the catering team at Jackson 20 to create a menu that will impress your guests
- The 629-square-foot Eleanor Suite is a popular selection for brides and bridal parties
- Manage your guests with our convenient online booking tools and personalized websites
- Incoming wedding attendees will appreciate our complimentary shuttle service from Reagan airport
The Alexandrian Hotel Costs
- Ceremony site peak season starting at $2000
- Ceremony site off-peak season starting at $500
- Reception site fees peak season starting at $2000
- Reception site fees off-peak season $500
- Wedding catering avg price person, plated $146/person
- Wedding catering avg price person, buffet $155/person
- Wedding catering avg price person, stations $155/person
The Alexandrian Hotel Wedding Package includes:
- Five-hour open bar serving name brand cocktails
- Four butlered hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
- Two-course gourmet dinner
- Signature wedding cake or cupcakes
- Table-side wine service with dinner
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary menu tasting for the couple
- Ivory linens
- Gold and/or silver base plates
- Round tables of 8 or 10
- Complimentary overnight accommodations for the couple on the evening of the wedding
- Courtesy room block and discounted room rates for guests of the couple
The Alexandrian Hotel Wedding Photos
The Alexandrian Hotel wedding venue was an enjoyable venue to shoot at. I had a great time photographing Chrissy + Vincent during their classical wedding at the hotel. The brick courtyard and the contemporary interior are a perfect backdrop for an elegant wedding. Because of the hotel’s fantastic location in addition to the great weather, we spent a lot of time walking around the Old Alexandria and got some great shots on cobblestone roads and by the waterfront. See the photos from Chrissy + Vincent’s Alexandrian Hotel wedding here.
Visit The Alexandrian Hotel wedding venue website
Give Directions to The Alexandrian Hotel wedding venue: 480 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Contact The Alexandrian Hotel wedding venue: 703.810.7765
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.