I love it when I get the opportunity to shoot at casual but romantic places like The Barn at Kline’s Mill wedding venue in Virginia. Chris + Melissa’s rustic wedding is a perfect example of this. Find out why it’s one of my favorite rustic wedding venues in the area.
About The Barn at Kline’s Mill
The Barn at Kline’s Mill is the perfect place for couples seeking a rustic wedding venue in Linville, Virginia, just outside of Charlottesville. Located on 10.5 acres of land with a stunning barn there is no shortage of spaces for beautiful wedding photos which makes it a very romantic and unpretentious venue.
The rustic yet elegant reception barn is lined with knotty yellow pine tongue and groove wall panels topped off by a gorgeous vintage style copper ceiling. The high ceiling in the main area of the hall provide plenty of natural light through its windows and makes for dramatic ceremony photos. Little details like handmade terracotta tiles in the bathrooms make this venue extra special.
The Barn at Kline’s Mill is beautiful any time of the year. I enjoyed shooting here and had a great time with Chris & Melissa who didn’t shy away from photos in the snow!
Quick Facts about The Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Venue
- Access to The Barn prior to your event for setup.
- Use of tables, maple wood chairs, cocktail tables, and tiered bar setup is included in your rental price.
- Climate controlled barn facility for year round comfort.
- Access to the outdoor arbor to use as ceremony site.
- Large, clean, and comfortable indoor restroom facilities.
- Seating for up to 250 guests.
- Use of the Early Banquet Room for your Rehearsal Dinner for no additional charge (up to 50 guests).
- Lawn games available for guests in the summer.
- The Barn at Kline’s Mill has in-house catering options with Early Katering Company.
The Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Cost
- Single weekday rental $1750.00
- Friday or Sunday only rental $2500.00
- Saturday only rental $3000.00
- Full weekend rental (9 am on Friday through 10 am on Sunday) $4000.00
- All pricing is before VA State Sales Tax
The Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Photos
The Barn at Kline’s Mill is a fantastic place to shoot spring, summer, fall and especially winter weddings. For reference, here are some photos from that great winter wedding that I mentioned before with Chris & Melissa. The golden sun and the fresh snow made for beautiful shots of the happy couple.
Visit the Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Venue website: http://www.barnatklinesmill.com/barn-at-klines-mill-home
Give Directions to The Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Venue: 5379 Klines Mill Rd, Linville, VA 22834
Contact The Barn at Kline’s Mill Wedding Venue: email@example.com
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2017 & 2018 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.