Located at the base of the picturesque Sugarloaf Mountain, The Comus Inn is the perfect venue for a relaxed but elegant wedding with a touch of history. I love shooting at Comus Inn because the views are absolutely incredible, thanks to the inn’s proximity to Sugarloaf Mountain. This guide includes the Comus Inn wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Comus Inn wedding is right for your special day!
About The Comus Inn at Sugarloaf Mountain
At The Comus Inn on Sugarloaf Mountain, affordable elegance is matched with natural beauty in a relaxed country setting perfect for the wedding of your dreams. Located in Dickerson, Maryland, an hour away from the hustle and bustle of Washington D.C., Comus Inn provides the perfect place for you to step away from the busyness of everyday life and into a picturesque setting for the wedding of your dreams.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the inn sits on a 5.26-acre campus dating back to 1862. Even with its history, the four-building complex boasts all the modern conveniences that provide the perfect combination of historic charm and modern elegance.
- Pre- and day-of wedding coordination available
- Three location options for weddings of all sizes:
- The Manicured Lawn provides space for up to 200 guests with a picturesque view of Sugarloaf Mountain and a beautifully landscaped fountain
- Connecting to the Flagstone Terrace, the Grand Room is the perfect location for an intimate affair of up to 65 guests
- Framed by Sugarloaf Mountain, the Flagstone Terrace provides space for up to 200 guests and may be tented for ceremonies and receptions
- The Historic Barn is available for photo opportunities and the groom’s lounge
- Tables, linens, china, silverware, glassware, and glassware are provided
- Dinner is accompanied by white-glove service
- Events must use the in-house catering at The Comus Inn, which offers a variety of menu options including plated meals, buffets, hors d’oeuvres, and brunches
The Comus Inn Wedding Cost
- The Comus Inn provides customized proposals and pricing for all events
Weddings at The Comus Inn
Contact & Directions
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.