Set against the backdrop of a stunning golf course, 1757 Golf Club is an incredible venue for weddings both large and small. The indoor event spaces provide beautiful backdrops for celebrations of all sizes and I love shooting couples on the gorgeous grounds. This guide includes 1757 Golf Club wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a 1757 Golf Club wedding is right for your special day!
About 1757 Golf Club
Designed with your comfort in mind, the clubhouse at 1757 Golf Club is the perfect location for a refined and intimate celebration. Its indoor event spaces are filled with beautiful natural light and provide gorgeous view of the driving range and grounds and the outdoor terrace provides the ideal location for outdoor cocktail hours or receptions. The clubhouse boasts an expansive set of amenities without sacrificing the sense of intimacy you desire.
- Event spaces available for indoor and outdoor ceremonies
- The Monroe Room featured 1,680 square feet of event space bathed in natural sunlight and ideal for smaller celebrations or cocktail receptions
- The Washington Room provides beautiful view of the driving range and outdoor terrace and features 2,000 to 3,770 square feet of event space, ideal for larger celebrations
- The Jefferson Restaurant & Bar is a stylish space with great service and seating for up to 50 guests, ideal for an intimate celebration or rehearsal dinner
- The Outdoor Terrace includes two large patios overlooking the Driving Range and Putting Green, ideal for outdoor receptions or cocktail hours
- The staff at the 1757 Golf Club provides a personalized event proposal to all interested guests.
Weddings at 1757 Golf Club
Contact & Directions
Visit the 1757 Golf Club Website: https://www.1757golfclub.com/weddings-banquets
Directions to 1757 Golf Club: 45120 Waxpool Rd, Sterling, VA 20166
Phone Number: 703.444.0901
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.