Located a few miles from the famous beaches, Nassau Valley Vineyards winery & wedding venue is filled with peaceful fields and sets itself apart with it’s natural look. It is perfect for a wedding! In fact, I shot Sean & Rachael’s wedding there in October!
About Nassau Valley Vineyards
Nassau Valley Vineyards is the first winery in my home state of Delaware and is the largest in the entire state. Peg Raley and her father, Bob Raley founded the vineyards on a family farm in the 1980s. The family’s goal was to start making wine in Delaware and they make over 14 wines. Those wines include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot.
Right off of Route 1 in Lewes, the vineyard is quiet and the location is as unique as the vineyard is to Delaware (Nassau Valley Vineyard is the first winery in Delaware). There are long fields of vineyards that have beautiful leaves during the warmer months and are perfect for photos and a stroll.
- Multiple ceremony options, including the Side Lawn The Grove house
- Indoor and outdoor reception location options accommodating 45-450 guests, including Claret Hall, Grand Cru Hall, Gallery One, Bacchus Grove, and the Side Lawn
- All contracts are for a 4-hour event; additional fee for additional time
- Only licensed, bonded caterers may be used for event; Nassau Valley provides a list of preferred vendors, but all outdoor vendors must be approved
- Guests may use wine from locations other than Nassau Valley, but there is a $10 corkage fee per bottle
- Facility rental fees include use of 10 banquet tables; all other tables, chairs, and linens must be brought from outside sources
- Security deposit of $300 required for all events
- Grand Cru Hall
- Full Barrel (Entire Building) — $5800
- Full Patio — $1200
- Half Barrel (Half Building) — $2900
- Half Patio — $650
- Claret Hall — $2500
- Gallery One — $650
- Bacchus Grove — $1000
- Tent Pad — $600
- Side Lawn — $600
Contact & Directions
Visit Nassau Valley Vineyards website: https://www.nassauvalley.com/
Give Directions to Nassau Valley Vineyards Wedding Venue: 32165 Winery Way, Lewes, Delaware 19958
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at email@example.com
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.