Surrounded by 3,500 acres of rolling hills, Philander Chase Knox Estate provides the perfect venue for a rustic and elegant wedding celebration. Nestled just inside Valley Forge National Park, Philander Chase Knox Estate is an incredible location for an intimate wedding and I loved shooting Kylee and Dan’s celebration there. This guide includes Philander Chase Knox Estate wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Philander Chase Knox Estate wedding is right for your special day!
About Philander Chase Knox Estate
Located just over the Knox Covered Bridge within Valley Forge National Park, Philander Chase Knox Estate is an elegant piece of history. Originally built in the late 1700s, the Estate once served as the summer home of Philander Chase Knox, former U.S. Attorney General, U.S. Secretary of State, and U.S. Senator, and is nestled in the site where General George Washington and his army encamped from 1777 until 1778 during the American Revolutionary War.
Mother Nature and American history come together to provide limitless photo opportunities. A beautifully manicured lawn creates the perfect backdrop for exchanging vows, guests can enjoy spectacular views from the slate patio or mingle amongst period furniture in the living and dining rooms during cocktail hour, and the reception will take place under a state of the art, fully carpeted tent.
- Private bridal suite and private bridesmaid’s suite available
- Reception tent is 50 x 80 feet and features full carpeting, reclaimed wood farm tables, and built-in special event lighting
- Maximum event capacity is 200 people
- Robert Ryan Catering provides all-inclusive packages to take the guesswork out of planning, including and Event Manager to guide you through the planning process, and a Day of Coordinator to handle all the details on your special day
- All catering is provided by Robert Ryan Cartering, managers of the event space
- Reservation includes reclaimed barn wood farm tables, walnut crossback farm chairs, china, glassware, wedding cake, and an open bar
- Event space is handicap accessible
- Robert Ryan Catering, managers at Philander Chase Knox Estate, provide a custom quote for all weddings and events
Weddings at Philander Chase Knox Estate
Contact & Directions
Visit the Philander Chase Knox Estate Website: http://robertryancatering.com/valley-forge-park-events/
Directions to Philander Chase Knox Estate: 151 Library Lane, Malvern, PA 19355
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at email@example.com
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.