Overlooking the scenic Connecticut River, Saint Clements Castle provides royal beauty and grandeur for your big day like only a castle can. This guide includes Saint Clements Castle wedding cost as well as photos, review, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Saint Clements Castle wedding is right for your special day!
About Saint Clements Castle
Situated on over 90 acres in the Connecticut River Valley, Saint Clements Castle is the perfect location for your dream wedding. The picturesque views and charming gardens and courtyards provide an exquisite backdrop for any celebration, however big or small.
With award-winning on-site food service and two ballrooms with unique ambiance and charm, the team at Saint Clements Castle provides all you need to make your perfect day a celebration of royal proportions.
- Two ballrooms available for ceremony and reception, accommodating from 50-260 guests
- Wedding Packages include:
- Four and a half hour premium brand open bar
- Champagne toast
- Tableside wine service with dinner
- Butler service hot hors d’oeuvres
- Bountiful harvest display
- Choice of plated service or gourmet stations
- Buttercream wedding cake
- On-site coordination
- Bone China and elegant flatware & glassware
- House ivory linen and choice of colored napkins
- Day-of bridal attendant
- For on-site ceremonies, bridal party may arrive 2 hours before a Friday or Saturday ceremony from 12-5pm, 2 hours before a Sunday ceremony, or 1 hour before a Saturday ceremony from 7am-12pm
- On-site rehearsals are not available
- No outdoor food or beverage service is allowed
Saint Clements Castle Wedding Cost
- Saint Clements Castle provides pricing upon request
Weddings at Saint Clements Castle
Contact & Directions
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.