Located at 24th & M, in the heart of Washington’s fashionable West End, and adjacent to historic Georgetown the Fairmont Washington D.C. is the perfect place to host your celebration in capital style. I loved the opportunity to move around and shoot in so many different locations in one venue. This guide includes The Fairmont Washington D.C. wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Fairmont Washington D.C. wedding is right for your special day!
About The Fairmont Washington D.C.
If you’re on the hunt for a stylish location to begin your happily-ever-after, look no further than the Fairmont Washington D.C. Whether you’re planning a celebration that’s soft and romantic, trend-setting and modern, or luxurious and elegant, the Fairmont Washington D.C. provides of a wealth of options for nearly every style. With an award-winning culinary team and certified event specialists helping to plan the day of your dreams, your wedding is certain to be a night to remember.
- The Colonnade Room, overlooking the Courtyard Garden, is available for events with up to 180 guests
- Features include a gazebo dance floor, sparkling crystal chandeliers, and a 365-degree window view
- The Grand Ballroom + Grand Foyer are available for events with up to 375 guests
- Features include mosaic cherry blossom inspired walls, crystal chandeliers, and Palladian “mirrored” windows
- Guest rooms and suites overlooking the Courtyard Garden are available for wedding guests with amenities including:
- Mitchell Gold furnishings
- Flatscreen tvs
- 24-hour access to the Fairmont Fitness Center
- Balance Gym with indoor pool, well-appointed changing rooms, and classes and training to enhance wellness
- The Fairmont Washington D.C. provide customized quotes for all weddings. To begin planning and receive a quote, contact them at 202.429.2400.
Weddings at The Fairmont Washington DC
Contact & Directions
Visit the Fairmont Washington DC Website: http://www.fairmont.com/washington/
Directions to The Fairmont Washington DC: 2401 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
Phone Number: 202.429.2400
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at email@example.com
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.