With an expansive space, gorgeous interior details, and the beauty of Mother Nature on its side, The Red Fern is the perfect choice for your special day. I loved shooting Lauren and Bryan’s wedding there with the gorgeous fall colors. This guide includes the Red Fern wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Red Fern wedding is right for your special day!
About The Red Fern
Located in the heart of Kersey, Pennsylvania, The Red Fern is a beautiful choice for your wedding celebration. A wide wall of windows shows off the beauty of the surrounding countryside giving guests the delight of spring greenery, summer wildflowers, autumn leaves, or winter snow.
The cathedral ceiling, stone fireplace, and beautiful wood interior combine grandeur and elegance with warmth and charm for a memorable day.
Quick Facts about the Red Fern
- Amenities include cathedral ceiling, stone fireplace, unique lighting fixtures, expansive loft, and beautiful wood interior
- Full range of catering services available including hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, buffets, and sit-down dinners
- The Studio available for gatherings with up to 90 guests and is ideal for a rehearsal dinner
- Main banquet hall available for gatherings with up to 400 guests
- Guests are permitted to bring in wedding cake, cookies, chips and pretzels only; all other food and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, must be purchased from The Red Fern
- Rental options include table settings; skirting for gift, cake and appetizer tables; linens; chair covers; champagne flutes; centerpiece mirrors; colored overlays; and additional centerpieces
The Red Fern Wedding Cost
- Main Hall Rental
- $1,100 with alcoholic beverage package
- $1,500 without alcoholic beverage package
- Studio Rental
- Additional $150
Weddings at The Red Fern
Contact & Directions
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.