Formerly the headquarters of B&O Railroad, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore is a gorgeous venue offering modern elegance and classic style for an unforgettable wedding. I love photographing couples against the backdrop of the gorgeous architecture and unique details the venue has to offer. This guide includes Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore wedding is right for your special day!
About Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore
Located near the Inner Harbor in downtown Baltimore, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore heralds back to a bygone era of elegance and beauty, while allowing guests to savor modern delights. The historic landmark setting melds modern-day warmth with carefully preserved Beaux-Arts décor, ensuring an unforgettable wedding experience.
- Located downtown near the Inner Harbor
- Options for rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches
- Offers regional cuisine and catering from B&O American Brasserie
- Hotel decor includes crystal chandeliers and sweeping staircases, perfect for photos!
- Ten event spaces available for ceremonies and receptions
- Can accommodate cocktail receptions for up to 300 guests and wedding receptions for up to 150 guests
- Room blocks are available for all guests and members of the wedding party
- The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore provides customized proposals for each event
Weddings at Hotel Monaco Baltimore
Contact & Directions
Visit the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Website: http://www.monaco-baltimore.com/baltimore-wedding-venues/
Directions to Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore: 2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone Number: 443.692.6736
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.