Instagram Tricks You Don’t Know
- Getting comfortable on Instagram stories can be intimidating, but the connections that it can bring are crazy.
- Show up for your clients every single day – it brings trust, community, and relationship.
- Show both your personal and professional life. Find the balance but don’t over think it.
- Ask yourself, what inspires me today? What’s inspiring me to show up?
- Don’t abuse swipe up! If you have it, use it strategically. You don’t have to always “say” swipe up, you can just make it an option for your audience.
- Micro blog posts are trending. Educate in your captions.
- If you add value like wedding education to your posts, people can share it and it will go far.
- Video is trending! As a photographer, think of how you can make videos and make video content.
- Instagram is evolving every day, are you evolving or getting ahead of the curve?
- Go SO HARD on your brand to stand out! The more that you can create your brand, the more people will keep coming back.
- Rebekah’s favorite apps: Later, Over, VideoLeap
- Dig a little! Go to the location of weddings you shoot, and comment on photos from that venue.
- Tag EVERYONE! Every single vendor, every single time you post.
- Make sure you’re posting a lot from your favorite venues. When a couple goes to search for the venue, you’ll be everywhere!
- If you use TAVE, you can have the vendors auto-sent to you.
More Instagram Tricks
- Tag vendors in every single story! If you tag them in one story it’s easier to tag them in the next.
- Don’t post and ghost! Go engage, have fun, and connect.
Connect with Rebekah Viola