For a wedding day filled with elegance and historic charm, look no further than the Headquarters House of the Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society. With authentic colonial decor and architecture, the house is the perfect venue for a classic celebration. This guide includes Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society wedding cost as well as photos, review, and information. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society wedding is right for your special day!
About Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society
Built by and for the Philadelphia chapter of the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America under the leadership of Mrs. James Starr, Jr., the house has served as the Dames home since its completion in 1923. Designed by Philadelphia Architectural firm Ritter and Shay, the house’s lavish gardens are the work of Mario Coffin, one of the fir female landscape architects.
Painted in authentic colonial colors and decorated with period items and paintings, the Dames Headquarters House is a beautiful location for an elegant wedding celebration with class, history, and beauty.
- Interior is painted in authentic colonial colors and decorated with period antiques, vintage paintings, and historical artifacts
- Indoor and outdoor venues are available for ceremonies and receptions
- The House can accommodate gatherings of 10 to 120 guests
- Small, intimate gatherings of 10 to 50 guests will take place in a number of finely appointed downstairs rooms
- Larger celebrations of up to 100 guests with dancing and 120 guests without dancing will take place in the beautiful upstairs ballroom
- The upstairs of the House is fully air-conditioned for comfort during summer months
- The facility is not handicap accessible
- In-house kosher catering is not available, but outside kosher catering is permitted
Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society Wedding Cost
- Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society provides wedding cost upon request
Weddings at Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society
Contact & Directions
Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society Website: https://www.nscdapa.org
Directions to Philadelphia Colonial Dames Society: 1630 Latimer Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
• • •
To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam is local to Washington, DC and is currently booking 2018 & 2019 wedding photography sessions.
Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding his upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, please contact for more information.