Whoa. March is basically already gone! That is crazy. March is a special month since it’s when Sara and I had our first date, but also when we had our wedding! I remember it like it was yesterday!
March started with the first wedding of the year for me, Emily & Michael at District Winery! That was the day we had 50+mph winds in the city. Trees fell on cars, power went out, the government closed down for the day (not to be confused with an official “Shutdown”). Emily & Michael held strong though and had a beautiful day!
Another big thing in March was I ran the Rock n’ Roll 5K! I didn’t train as much as I did for the first one but it was super fun to run with Sara. I hope to do these more often!
Of course we celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Friday! We went to one of our favorite date spots in DC, Founding Farmers. A few days later, we left for Nassau, New Providence in The Bahamas and that was extra fun to relax before we head into busy season. See our Bahamas photos here!
Other March things:
- We hiked a little trail at Prince William State Park. That was great!
- Dinner with Beth & Eric who officiated our wedding! (They also did our pre-marital counseling!) Love them!
- Mason Movie Night for the 3rd month in a row! We showed Alien which is such a great film.
- I shot a few fun engagement sessions in New York City, at the Capitol and at the National Arboretum
March’s Top 5 Mason Photography Blog Posts
These are the most visited blog posts on adammason.com this month! These are always changing but it’s fun to see what is loved the most!
- Emily & Michael’s Sunset Wedding at District Winery – The sunset was incredible! Maybe that’s why!
- Planning an Engagement Session on the National Mall
- Jessica & Larry’s Hoboken Engagement Session
- Scott & Christina’s District Winery Wedding
- Julie & Mehmet’s Cherry Blossom Engagement Session
Top 5 The Bearded Tog Podcast Episodes
These were the top-downloaded podcast episodes this month!
- James & Jess: Becoming Destination Wedding Photographers While Being Married
- Anchor & Veil Photography: Balancing Business, Marriage and Your Craft
- Alicia Ann Photographers: How to Sell More Albums & Intentionally Run Your Business
- Dylan Howell: The Basics of SEO and What You Can Do To Rank Today
- Lauren Louise: Systemizing Your Business and Brand
Overall an incredibly exciting month! Let me know what you think of these monthly recaps and how it could be better!
• • •
I am a Washington DC Wedding Photographer who photographs unique couples who don’t look like Barbie and Ken. I’m currently booking 2018 and 2019 wedding & elopement photography sessions wherever your heart takes you.
I frequently travel for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and have clients from coastal Maui to Iceland. To find out details regarding upcoming travel dates to a city near you or to book a custom travel session, see my Travel Schedule!